WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
Since its incorporation in 1993, IAAR, through the active participation of its members, has experienced significant growth and has gained national and international recognition and respect.
Benefits of IAAR Membership
- Access to up-to-date information on a regular basis from accreditation bodies the IAF and industry groups.
- Networking opportunities with other certification bodies and North American accreditation bodies.
- Opportunities to have an effective voice in the future of the certification industry.
- Opportunities to have an effective voice in standards development.
- Participation in peer group task forces on projects emerging from IAAR strategic plan to improve the certification industry: industry marketing increasing the value of the third-party certification process and IAAR membership enhancement.
- Participation in surveys aimed at improving the services provided by accreditation bodies.
- Participation in surveys aimed at measuring the customer satisfaction level of member certification bodies
- Ability to be elected to a position of leadership within IAAR thus rounding out members' managerial skills and providing experience in working with a volunteer organization.